Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's been awhile...

And I have to tell you that the end of 2006, beginning of 2007 was the worst period of my life. And I 've been struggling on how to "get up to date" here - do I rehash the whole thing?

The shitpile of counselling and coaching I've been through in the aforementioned time period says "nope - just move on". So that's what I'm going to do.

My son, the handsome Hamlet is 18 months old. Happy, healthy, freakin' cute.
My husband and I are looking to build our dream home in May of 2008 - we'll be able to hear the ocean as we go to sleep and walk down to the beach from our back door.
I start a new job with a highly-rated company on July 3rd.

If crap comes up that seems out of context, just tell yourself "oh, that must be part of the Dark Days O'Hammy".

Cheers.

No comments: